Intraday gems – MCX (IGM)
IGM are momentum trading calls generated in the commodities segment of MCX and are bound to be squared on same day itself.
• Greater vigilance: The trader has complete control
on the trade during live market.
• Peaceful sleep: There is no worry of market opening
Gap down or Gap up, the next day.
• Reset of mind: At the end of day, you know your final
scores of gain or loss and you can decisively plan for next
• Better product for big pockets: Traders who wish
to trade in large quantities enjoy an edge in MCX segment as the
trades are acquired
in lots and not in petty quantities.
• High leveraged trading: MCX trading is inherently
leveraged form of trading and one can seek even more leverage
depending upon the
exposures allowed by your broker. Hence, you can gain most by investing much lesser.
RULES & FEATURES
• Risk reward ratio: It is kept equal to or greater than 1:1.
• Targets: Three targets and single stop loss shall be provided.
• Frequency of calls: Approximately 2 to 8 calls are generated daily.
• Stop loss value: Approximate stop loss kept at the time of delivering call is Rs. 3000/- to 8000/- per lot.
• Maximum exposures: We ensure that maximum two calls are open at any point of time, third call shall be generated
only after one of the calls is squared partially / completely.
BEST SUITED FOR
• Traders who wish to trade with higher stakes.
• Traders who have understanding of intraday market movements.
• Traders who are well connected with their broker’s dealing desk.
• Traders who can afford some time during the day to monitor their trades.