Ubisoft has revealed that a final update is coming for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, which will focus entirely on bug fixes, such as purchased items missing from a player’s inventory. Those hoping for any new content will be disappointed, however, as title update 1.7.0 will not include any additions, major or minor.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Final Update 1.7.0 Patch Notes
Title update 1.7.0 will be released on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC at 7am. EDT/4 a.m. PDT tomorrow, February 21st. The small patch size of 0.5GB on PS5 and 1.6GB on PS4 reflects the fact that there is no new content in the update. However, the list of bug fixes includes issues with the Captain in Katzenelnbogen in River Raid, conflicts with the Light-Fingered ability, the ability to upgrade the Raven Clan Crew Outfit, and several issues with the Helix Store. You can find the full patch notes below.
- The captain at Katzenelnbogen is not counted when the kill is confirmed.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Resolved most of the rare cases where the fingerprint skill was preventing key items from being picked up.
- Eivor’s hair can pass through the hood after completing an Animus Anomaly.
Armories & Inventory
- Previously purchased items are missing from the player’s inventory.
- The Raven Clan Crew outfit cannot be improved or upgraded to a higher quality.
- The total number of Opals in stock is not updated when an Opal is received in the world.
- Fixed the error that occurs when trying to claim the weekly free item.
- Toolkits still appear in the store when the contents of the kit are already owned.
- Assets are displayed incorrectly as a property in some cases.
- The Korean language cannot be applied through the Steam Language tab.
- It is possible to lose Helix credits when purchasing the Twilight set if there are already 5/5 parts.
- Issues with the pricing of Helix Store items when redeeming pieces of a full set.
- On Xbox, when you buy Helix credits through the store, they are not properly added to the player’s inventory.
- In-game popups no longer appear for Shared History and Last Chapter when starting the game.
This update is now likely to be the actual final update for the game, although Ubisoft had also said that version 1.6.2 released in November was also the final update. This update included The Last Chapter, a free DLC chapter that attempted to bring some closure to Eivor’s time in the Raven Clan.