The January transfer window may be closed across Europe, but clubs are looking ahead to the summer and there is plenty of gossip swirling. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumours, comings, goings and of course, done deals!
TOP STORY: PSG eye French trio between Neymar and Messi
Paris Saint-Germain are tracking a number of French talents in the Bundesliga as they look to revamp their forward line in the summer, according to L’Equipe.
Amid uncertainty about his future Neymar and Lionel Messiit seems PSG’s football adviser Luis Campos wants to make sure of that Kylian Mbappe he does not stay short in case his attacking partners leave.
forward of France Randall Kolo Muani is high on the club’s shortlist, with the 24-year-old Eintracht Frankfurt star in impressive form this season, contributing 20 goals in 21 Bundesliga games.
Another player from Germany’s top flight has also caught their eye, with the club keen to sign the Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder. Manu Kone. The 21-year-old France youth international has been a key player for his side this season and produced one of his best performances in the 3-2 win over Bayern Munich on Saturday.
Marcus Thuram, who also scored for Gladbach in that match, is another player on PSG’s radar. The 25 year old Les Bleus The forward will become a free agent this summer and has been linked with a number of clubs across Europe.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga and more (US)
– Real Madrid are following the Juventus striker Dusan Vlahovic, says A.S. The 23-year-old was made available for transfer in January, with the Serie A club offering him to Premier League sides for a fee in excess of €100m. That move has only been stopped by Vlahovic’s agent and it could now open the door to Carlo Ancelotti’s side looking for a long-term replacement Karim Benzema.
– Internazionale are in talks to renew the contracts of two key players, writes Gazzetta dello Sport. The Serie A club are hoping to sign a striker Edin Dzeko on new terms after his impressive form this season, where the 36-year-old has contributed 14 goals in 29 games. They also want to sign a defender Stefan de Vrij31 years old, on a new deal, with the hopes of avoiding a repeat of the situation that saw them Milan Skriniar sign for PSG in January on a free transfer this summer.
– Many teams in Italy are interested in signing the Stade de Reims striker Folarin Balogunreveals Ekrem Konour. The 21-year-old has impressed for the Ligue 1 side while on loan from Arsenal this season, scoring 15 goals in 23 league games and is reported to have attracted the attention of Napoli, AC Milan, Internazionale and Lazio.
– Defender of Celta Vigo Hugo Mallo remains intent on leaving the club at the end of the season, Marca understands. The 31-year-old was reportedly looking for a January exit and the latest suggests the LaLiga club have been unable to convince him to extend his contract, which expires in June. Mallo, the club captain, has been with the Sky Blues since joining the youth team in 1999.
– Onward Lyon Moussa Dembele is on Leeds United’s radar, according to Football Insider. They are understood to be in a position to sign him if they survive relegation, with hopes of signing him on a free transfer when his contract expires in the summer. The 26-year-old is also being watched by Southampton, but it is believed that the Saints are currently trailing in the race for his signature.